

Coby's first day of school at a brand new school, Reedom Elementary! I am so sad to see how they grow up so fast! I wanted to cry seeing him in his line with his class going into the school and I couldn't follow. I know you have to let them grow up, but not so soon!! I am so glad to see that he is in the same class as Macie, Elise, Alex, Jada, & one more little girl that he had in his kindergarten class and I can't remember her name right now. He had a wonderful first week he said to me when he came home on his first day of school,"Mommy, 1st grade is almost just as fun as kindergarten!" Which is a fantastic thing since he loved kindergarten!!
7 comments:
I'm glad to see a new post. It's hard having them grow up. Glad to hear he likes 1st grade.
How cute! Love the song you picked. It sure is hard to let them go all day although it can be quite fun too!
hi brandy, it's bernice. i've enjoyed reading you're blog. your kids are adorable.
Hello Brandy girl. Your family is adorable and looks like you have been busy busy keep us all "post" on what's going on in your crazy life
Yvonne this one is for you I hope you read this but I cannot get on your blog you have not invited me so it does not let me view!
Hey girl, I am so excited that you started to blog. Thank you for your sweet message. I just need your email address. You can email me at ashleypae@yahoo.com, and then I will invite you. Your blog is so cute!
Hey Brandy, I heard that you were having some troubles with your background but I see that you got it all worked out :0) I am glad when my kids get to first grade because kindergarten is such an interuption in your day! Can I get a WHAT,WHAT!
Post a Comment